Sunday, June 6, 2010

San Antonio and Kiddie Park

I am a brave brave girl... flying with both boys by MYSELF to San Antonio for Andrea's baby shower and to visit friends and family! Besides a blowout on the plane (by Cody...it got all over me and him...yuk!) it went fairly smooth.
Papaw got a riding lawnmower that Drew was obsessed with! My poor dad took him on at least 2 rides a day... one of them in 90+ degree heat for 30 minutes! That is true love!


My mom and I took the boys to Kiddie Park... a San Antonio tradition that has been open for over 70 years! Let's put it this way... my mom had birthday parties there when she was a little girl, and I had birthday parties there when I was little girl! It has been redone, but still has a great charm about it. Drew loved the rides and it is very "toddler appropriate"! I wish there was one in Frisco!

This ride actually goes really fast...


I think this is a cute picture of Drew before school one day. Sitting on the front steps waiting for daddy to get his coffee!


No comments:

Post a Comment